[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: WSBA Boards Seek Community Representatives

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu May 10 20:40:17 UTC 2012

From: WSBA [mailto:email at wsba.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:25 PM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: WSBA Boards Seek Community Representatives

[http://www.wsba.org/About-WSBA/Broadcast-Email-Policy/~/media/Images/Logos/logo1linebw300pxforLYRIS.ashx?w=300&h=81&as=1]

Community Representatives Sought for WSBA Boards
Application deadline: May 25, 2012

The WSBA seeks members of the public to serve on two boards and one council for terms beginning October 1, 2012: the Character and Fitness Board (three-year term), the Practice of Law Board (three-year term), and the Council on Public Defense (one-year term). This is an excellent opportunity for non-lawyers to get an insider's view on how the practice of law is regulated in Washington state. WSBA members are encouraged to share this opportunity with potential applicants. Further information about all of the boards, including application instructions, is available at http://tinyurl.com/non-lawyer-volunteers<http://list.wsba.org/t/94200/7116397/1261/0/?u=aHR0cDovL3Rpbnl1cmwuY29tL25vbi1sYXd5ZXItdm9sdW50ZWVycw%3d%3d&x=f311ca0d>. The application deadline is May 25, 2012.

If you have any questions, email barleaders at wsba.org<mailto:barleaders at wsba.org>.

________________________________

To receive limited messages
Please send an email to email at wsba.org<mailto:email at wsba.org> with "limited" in the subject line.
In the body of the email, please specify how you would like your email limited (see below).

To opt out of CLE information
Please indicate by option number your choice from the two options below:
* Option 1 - I would like to opt out of receiving ANY CLE information, including WSBA CLE and non-WSBA CLE providers.
* Option 2 - I would like to receive ONLY section-sponsored CLE information for sections to which I belong.

To opt out of non-CLE information
Please indicate by adding "opt out of non-CLE information" in the body of your email.

To prevent your email from being published
If you do not want your email address published in the online Lawyer Directory, please send an email to email at wsba.org<mailto:email at wsba.org> with "unpublished" in the subject line.

Official WSBA communication
All members will receive the following email, which is considered official:
* Licensing and licensing-related materials
* Information about the non-CLE work and activities of the sections to which the member belongs
* Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE ) reporting-related notifications
* Election materials (Board of Governors and WYLD)
* Selected Executive Director and Board of Governors communications