[nfbwatlk] new kitten

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun May 6 05:20:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
It was way too quiet and lonely for Maryah and me after the loss of Lewie kitty.  I do have him here with me in cremation form, in a pretty cedar box with his name and dates engraved on it.

The solution to the silence is Tobias (Toby) who is 4 months old and full of it!  He is another tuxedo kitty, so I have the unusualness of having 2 tuxedo kitties.  So I say goodbye to one of my Washington cats and hello to my first California cat.
Thanks/meow/purr,
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com