[nfbwatlk] eye exams for doctors

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Mar 29 21:58:50 UTC 2012

I might be wrong here, but I don't think a radiologist's primary job is
to read x-rays, but to operate the equipment. It's the physician's job
to read the x-rays. And if a radiologist must read x-rays as a part of
their job, they could hire a reader or work with a colleague to get the
info they need. And to hire a reader? I could expect someone hiring a
premed student, a med student, or a nursing student who has some idea
of what to look for. And goodness knows they'd appreciate the work.

Respectfully,
Jedi