[nfbwatlk] eye exams for doctors

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 19:59:24 UTC 2012

My Uncle Steve had successful breast surgery for cancer. So this also
effects men. Wonder how many women needlessly died leaving young children
and there husbands broke and broken hearted just because people did not
intervene and take his priviledges away. I am glad I had my uncle Steve for
a few more years. he saw his youngest son graduate from high school. He died
a year later of blocked heart arteries. Wonder who missed that blockage.

Some tasks are visual until something can be developed that is better then a
highly trained healthy human eye. It is coming I have no doubt. But this
doctor is a criminal for causing grave harm.

Question to those of you who lost your sight later in life, how old were
you.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com