[nfbwatlk] Inland Northwest Lighthouse Braille Rally

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:45:05 UTC 2012

Yes!  What a great time it was!  Sorry we didn't get to chat
more, Ben.  The weather reminded me of one of those Oregon days I
grew up with.  (Grin).

Five of us came in second, so since they only had prizes for one
second and one third, we did a card draw.  If we're ever playing
poker as partners you won't want me!  Lol.  I drew a 3 the first
card, and it didn't get much better than that.  Lol.

My driver Brad had a fast CADILLAC CTS sports sedan with almost
500 horsepower.  Woohoo!  That car could move!  I really wish we
could have gone somewhere out in the open where we could have
driven REALLY fast!  Lol.  He also brought a red 1957 Chevy with
white stripes.  Loved the feel of that car, and when he started
the engine, what a roar!  You'd have no problem hearing that dude
at a stoplight!

I'm sorry to see Kevin leaving Spokane, but yet I know this is a
good thing for him.  Well, I'm expecting good things for INL in
the future.    Peace,    Debby