[nfbwatlk] FW: Got A Job:

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 21 13:54:24 UTC 2012

Good morning, all.

The old-timers among us will remember Ken Chrane; he was a member of the
Greater Seattle chapter of our affiliate. Many moons before that, he was
laid off as an AT&T telephone operator as human-operated switchboards went
out of fashion. Insofar as I am aware, he has been unemployed ever since --
until now. Read his good news below.

Mike Freeman