[nfbwatlk] Am I crazy inr are they

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:09:13 UTC 2012

Hi Marci, thanks.  I was so shocked when Craig told me about that
print document.  I'm considering going to the Colorado
Center-that may surprise you.  But I've also been talking to Mike
a lot, am asking questions, and actually just finished volume 1
of Walking Alone and Marching Together!.  I tried to send you a
private email but it came back as undeliverable.  Must have
messed up your address.  I'll keep you all posted about what
happens.  The thing that I'm needing to find out is what the cost
of going to the CCB is, versus the OTC, and probably won't be
able to find out until next week sometime, maybe?  Just don't
know.  Talk to as later.    Peace,    Debby