[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: A JUMPING, JAM-PACKED JANUARY

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:43:11 CST 2012

January 4th, 2012

A jumping, jam-packed January
Sign up Today

Jacob ,

Happy New Year! At Transportation Choices we are jumping right into 2012
with both feet. With the Legislative session right around the corner, this
is the time of the year we need you as an engaged advocate.

1)  The environmental priorities legislative workshop happens this Saturday,
January 7th at the University of Washington, Click
9ac5f18a1c5b> here for more info.

2)  On January 20th, our Friday Forum of the month will be a comprehensive
update on what is going on with connecting health and transportation
policies and priorities. Please join us for this exciting Friday Forum in
Tacoma at the University of Washington Tacoma. Click
c417e58a8238> here for more information and to register (Please note that
there will be no Friday Forum in this week.)

3)  Environmental Lobby Day is on January 25th. Here
05b741d6cc0e> is more info from our friends at WEC.

4)  Last but not least, Transportation
e84cc072e6a1> Advocacy Day, your chance to connect with advocates from
across the state and speak directly to your legislators about the future of
transportation in our state, is on January 31st.  Please
dfafeb1a30a5> REGISTER TODAY!

Join us for a jam-packed January!

Andrew Austin
Field Director

85e71d3e3bcb> facebook
16992120fc73> twitter
223707d3044c> youtube

This email was sent to: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com

This email was sent by: Transportation Choices Coalition
811 1st Ave Ste 626, Seattle, WA, 98104,

We respect your right to privacy - view
b7efcbdcb543> our policy

aa6bc72df7b4> Profile and Subscription Preferences | Unsubscribe
5ecb57eb1d42> From All Emails