[nfbwatlk] Monday February 20

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 21:36:48 UTC 2012

This affects Our State.  I saw it on the Transportation for Washington facebook page.

If you or someone you know can help, cares about public transit or uses public transits to get to work, please let them know about this opportunity.  Any students who need volunteer hours for a school project please let them know.  Thanks.

Volunteer to make the difference

We need all the help we can get. The vote in the House Transportation Committee could happen at anytime and we need to get as many constituent calls into our target legislators as much as possible.

Are you available Monday evening?

Day: Monday, February 20
Time: 5:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Where: Futurewise
Address: 814 2nd Ave, Suite 500
City: Seattle WA

Even if you can only come for an hour, every bit will help us save our buses.