[nfbwatlk] H.R. 7 American Energy and Infrastructure Jobs Acts of 2012

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 20:40:28 UTC 2012

Mike,

I'm sure  it wasn't  your intent. But, one might interpret from your
response that since the NFB has not taken a stand, that we as members should
not contact our Representative  or Senator regarding this HR bill.
I agree, if the NFB has not taken a stand we should not imply that our
opinion is that of the NFB, when we contact our legislator. However, we as
members should not be discouraged in contacting his or her legislator in
expressing their opinion about an issue. There are benefits for our
legislators and their staff,  in getting to know who they represent.

Julie should be commended in bringing it  to our attention and also
appreciation for sharing her letter with us.

Bob Sellers