[nfbwatlk] FYI: Vancouver Columbian 1-31-12 Local health firmlosesstate pact

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Feb 3 06:45:00 UTC 2012

Hi,
Insurance companies are, above all, in it to make money.  I worked for one
for a while.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com