[nfbwatlk] Hawks win!

Mon Dec 31 20:09:09 UTC 2012

How bout them Hawks.  Looks like it's a "skins game" next Sunday at 1:30.  Happy New Year to All.  I'm out most of this week with little or no access to E -mail, but wanted to jump in and wish all the best new year we can have.  Have a libation on the Eve of the new year, and forget the cliff!  (grin.)

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of mjc59 at q.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 5:10 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Hawks win!

20-13 Seahawks! Well, it certainly wasn't the  prettiest win, but a win nonetheless. 3 touchdowns called back:-(

Loved that Richard Sherman pick at the end!

Beast Mode had his 10th 100-yard game.

Now to listen to tonight's Dallas vs. Washington game, and find out where and which day we play next.

Marci