[nfbwatlk] Meeting of the NFB of Washington "At Large" Chapter

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 3 04:48:51 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

Unless circumstances change drastically, I plan to hold a meeting of the
At-large chapter of our affiliate a week from today, that is, December 9, at
7:00 p.m. Pacific Standard time. The meeting will last an hour or so unless
everyone becomes so interested that they don't notice that it's eight!
Agenda items may include questions about the Federation and its activities
and discussion of current NFB initiatives including the protest at Amazon
headquarters against inaccessible books in K-12 schools on December 12.

The call-in number is our usual conference call number, that is, (218)
339-3600. The access code is 849246 followed by the pound-sign.

All who cannot attend a regular NFB of Washington chapter meeting and are
interested in the NFB are welcome and encouraged to call in.

Mike Freeman, President

National Federation of the Blind of Washington