[nfbwatlk] FW: NFB stand on Blind Child Area signs?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:01:07 UTC 2012

Hi Mary Ellen, yeah, oh are in wheelchairs.  Someone hit a person
in a wheelchair in Spokane a couple days ago.  Fortunately they
were cited (the driver I mean).  But here's an interesting
research project for those who are in to such.  Over the years, I
have known of, or known personally blind people who have been hit
by cars.  Only in two of those situations were the drivers
charged.  So, what dines that say about law enforcement's view of
blind pedestrians?    Peace,    Debby