[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Convention Agenda Items

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:17:09 UTC 2012

Mike, I'm a newbie so I could be all wet here.  Are there members
of divisions who might want to meet to see if there are actions
that we could take on a state level?  I don't know, just
wondering.  Do divisions have local or state um chapters?  Or
would it be affiliates?  Sorry if I use wrong terminology.  Are
there many other people with dogs at convention?  If so, does the
hotel set up a specific dog relief area?  I ask only because it
can be safer, especially early in the morning and late at night,
and obviously more convenient to have a specific place to go.  I
don't mean to rock the boat or anything, just asking.  (Smile).
Peace,    Debby