[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] More on Goodwill Protests

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 24 14:27:21 UTC 2012

Many, if not most of you, will already have seen the message below. However,
I believe its salient points are so important that it's worth reiterating
them.

See you tomorrow to protest the unfair,discriminatory and immoral  practice
of paying disabled workers less-than-minimum wages!

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington