[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] BANA Prepares to Betray the Blind

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Aug 18 04:11:03 UTC 2012

There was a fair amount of discussion at the NFB convention also. I wasn't
too happy about the outcome, either, although in fairness, if the resolution
is carried out as intended, NFB will not acquiesce to abandoning of Nemeth
code for mathematics stuff and perhaps the physical sciences. I'll leave it
at that.

Mike