[nfbwatlk] Upcoming Convention of the NFB of Washington

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Aug 18 03:16:38 UTC 2012

Hi,
One can mark their payment as "personal" and choose options like "payment
owed" etc. and no fees are taken out.  Being afraid of using PayPal seems so
"old school" to me.  I mean, it's been around for a long time and lots of
individuals, companies and organizations are using it routinely and having
no issues.  I'm glad that most of the NFB's philosophy is more confident and
progressive than that.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com