[nfbwatlk] [Wcb-l] BANA Prepares to Betray the Blind

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 02:33:14 UTC 2012

I don't know, I'm not totally sure what going to the United
Engbbish Braille (UEB) system will do.  That the NEMETH code will
not be part of that, or not as carefully done is very sad.  In my
ever so humble opinion, the NEMETH code was one of the best
things to happen to Math.  But what other changes will happen I
don't know.  It's going to change a lot of things like textbooks
and stuff, I'm afraid.  Perhaps if there is someone knowledgeable
about these changes they could tel; us on list or give a website
where we could look.    Peace,    Debby