[nfbwatlk] Upcoming Convention of the NFB of Washington

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 17 23:34:04 UTC 2012

Doug:

Online registration is of little value without the ability to process credit cards or use PayPal. Since I will not approve use of either one, I doubt we will have online registration anytime soon. Dr. Maurer and our financial team caution against use of PayPal although they can assist us if we wish to try it. We could try an iPhone app and card reader but there would be some accounting problems in that the affiliate doesn't have an iPhone! I will not approve use of a personal iPhone for this purpose.

Mike