[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

SA Mobile loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Aug 14 12:14:31 UTC 2012

No, I think you're fine. You might ask him what he means by "stinking thing" and why you might wait for your training to take the bus. He might have prejudices against taking the bus for some reason besides blindness. He may feel a role change coming because of your upcoming increase in independence.

Respectfully,
Jedi

Sent from my iPhone