[nfbwatlk] employers holding certificates issued undersection 14(c) in Washington

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:55:08 UTC 2012

The thing that is interesting about this list is that I am
somewhat familiar with one of the places listed, as I was an
assistant there back in the early 90s.  It was quite a shock to
see them on the list.  They are a bit unique among those listed.
If anyone is interested in which listing and my take on them, let
me know.  What is the plan now that we know about these vinious
agencies?    Debby