[nfbwatlk] Article regarding NY streets

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 15:15:47 UTC 2012

Debby, congratulations, hugs, girlfriend on going to CO. I have heard older
then you go to the CO center.  A guy I am on another list said a seventy
something year old guy was in his class.  Plust another person who had
multiple disabilities, which I think is great.  We need to learn from each
other how to assist.

Seriously Lamar will alert to a wolf.  You are safer with him then most
sighted.  He can smell a hundred times better then a human, plus see.  But
that smell he will alert you.  He will probably stop, his fur will go up he
may pant hard. You start singing loudly like Rosanne Barr and leave the
area. Check with Craig, but I will bet he would say a similar thing. Lamar
is your best warning. That lady is wrong. Dogs have a strong sense of self
preservation.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com