[nfbwatlk] NFBW facebook page

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 15:41:15 UTC 2012

Mike,

It is okay, thanks for the apology, but its not needed.

Had invited a few people to join like Mike M and Jacob S. but never posted anything on the listserv .

I Will email Marcy, see what she thinks.

If the CCC would like to have a group page, I would be happy to set that up.  That is something to bring up at a meeting.

Have a great day,

Beth