[nfbwatlk] FW: From The Washington Seminar

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Apr 8 06:05:57 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: sysop at NFBnet.org [mailto:sysop at NFBnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 9:37 AM
To: Multiple recipients of NFBnet nfb of washington talk Mailing List
Subject: re: From The Washington Seminar

That's a big Ten-Four! Actually, security is tight but notall that much
more stringent than in past years. I haven't seen the two-hour lines
people have talked about. There is more hand-wanding than heretofore,
though. You can bet that no Ohio Federationists are selling folding
scissors on the Hill! <grin>  And, as I think I've said, the subway and
tunnels under the Capitol are closed.

We had a fine meeting with Rep. Nethercutt this morning. More meetings
this afternoon.

I'll check in again after this evenings gathering.

Mike Freeman <mikef at pacifier.com>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Bennett Prows wrote:

> Thanks Mike.  Sounds like the NFB is undaunted by security concerns--but
> concerned about social security.  (Grin!  Keep their feet to the ...,
well,
> the floor in this case.
>
> B. P.

NFB.