[nfbwatlk] A Blast from the Past

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Apr 8 06:04:32 UTC 2012

In view of the fact that the NFB of Washington Talk list is now a decade and
three months old, I thought it would be fun to reproduce some of the
messages from a decade ago.

If nothing else, it shows both the progress we've made and that we still
have a way to go.

In other words, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Mike Freeman, president
NFB of Washington