[nfbwatlk] ERRS Talk Show Tonight

Wed Sep 28 22:07:51 UTC 2011

Mike Freeman is featured on tonight's talk show on the Evergreen Radio Reading Service.  The host is ... me.  We'll discuss the upcoming convention, and NFB.  The Counsel apparently had their shot at convention talk last week.

Don't forget to listen at
HTTP://www.wtbbl.org,, or using the special receiver distributed by the library. Even if you can't hear us you can call in using the local area telephone number at (206) 615-0414, or toll free from anywhere in Washington at (800) 542-0866, then press (5) to be directly connected to the radio studios.

Hope to hear from chapter presidents, and other participants.

/s/

Bennett Prows