[nfbwatlk] Last minute meeting reminder! Sno King Chapter

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Sep 13 14:27:57 UTC 2011

Hello all,
I am sorry for not posting something more in advance.  Life seems to be rolling by to quickly lately.
WE will be having our monthly meeting tonight at Georgio's Italian restaurant  on Evergreen Way Everett at 6ish.
please grab your friends and family and come join us for some good conversation and excellent food.
will be discussing the state convention along with just sharing any and all  people have to share.
Our thoughts going out to Duane  Smith, our chapter president. Duane has injured himself  some weeks back and has been unable to attend our meetings.  We will miss him again tonight.
Look forward to seeing all of you.