[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Campaign Kick-Off for the Streets for All Campaign

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:25:18 UTC 2011

 TCC banner
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/Header.jpg>

 	 Sept. 2011

 Transportation Action!
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/sub-banner-event.jpg>

Campaign Kick-Off for the Streets for All Campaign is Right Around the
Corner!

Jacob,

What type of city should Seattle be?

Imagine a Seattle where everyone has the freedom to safely walk, bike, or
take transit. A city where our children can walk or ride their bikes to
school, families can cross the street to get to their local park and our
neighborhoods are connected with frequent, reliable transit service.

Seattle should be that city. Seattle can be that city. With your help this
fall, Seattle will be that city.

Transportation Choices Coalition is endorsing the Proposition 1 campaign in
Seattle to build better transit and safer streets in the city.  Please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=y3kQE%2BEwQs7ORsXOaQ6
1a6xdgp0hvSVq> join us by clicking here to sign up for the campaign and join
us for the kickoff party next Tuesday, September 13 at Moe Bar at 6pm.

We are supporting the Proposition 1 campaign because it will give Seattle
faster, safer, more reliable transit service; repair and repave roads that
work better for everyone; and new sidewalks, better crosswalks, and more
family-friendly bike infrastructure.

Seattle's economic future and quality of life depend on a safe, efficient
transportation system. That's why we're proud to be part of the campaign to
approve Proposition 1 and create a better transportation future for Seattle.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=bo49XxsCZOzvAVNrV0TAc
qxdgp0hvSVq> Please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=izicW5SD6a6zZUUed%2Bc
cqqxdgp0hvSVq> join us at 6pm next Tuesday, September 13th at Moe Bar (1425
10th Ave E) as we officially kick off the Streets For All Seattle campaign
to keep Seattle moving.

See you on the 13th!

Andrew Austin
Field Director
Transportation Choices Coalition

P.S. If you can't make it to the party you can still support the Streets for
All Seattle campaign to keep the city moving by donating
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5ApyTYaFauWG81RjRo6LE
Kxdgp0hvSVq> to the campaign. Every dollar will support our conversation
with the people of Seattle about how we can work together to create a better
transportation future by approving Proposition 1.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dCPWgyibVGoBrN8ZWV2gQ
axdgp0hvSVq> Find Us on Facebook
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wMHbFUKeAkObNtcvg60tt
6xdgp0hvSVq> Subscribe to Action Alerts

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org.

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition, please click
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=YJCKxP0Wscqtz1c7M5%2B
tWKxdgp0hvSVq> here to unsubscribe. If you do not currently get our email
Action Alerts, please sign
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=miQWGhjbCvh6xUXbIVzNj
kmcfNEoPIQe> up here.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=2H7JEFq%2BdaMmORihX7D