[nfbwatlk] The Talk Show Tomorrow Night

Tue Oct 18 22:05:58 UTC 2011

Part two of the Evergreen Radio Reading Service Talk show election series will be held tomorrow evening.  I will host an interview with Sandy McConnell from the King County Elections Office.  She will talk about elections from a county point of view, we will probably discuss what's expected to be on ballots that have state wide significance, and issues about where to cast accessible ballots, etc.  She probably won't express her opinion on ballot measures, but can give you guidance about how to handle issues with your county, where ever you are in Washington State.

Call in between 6:00 and 7:00 P.M. at (206) 615-0414 in the Seattle area, and toll free anywhere in the State of Washington at (800) 542-0866, extension 5.  Since we had Tom Allman from the Secretary of State's office last week, this will complete the nonpartisan election coverage from the ERRS.  Listen at the WTBBL web site at www,wtbbl.org, or with your individual specific receiver.  And you can even send us E-mail questions at Talk at sos.wa.gov.  See you tomorrow evening at 6:00.

/s/

Bennett Prows