[nfbwatlk] Talk Show Tomorrow Night, October 12, at 6:00

Tue Oct 11 14:39:19 UTC 2011

The Evergreen Radio Reading Service Talk Show, tomorrow night at 6:00 (how's that Julie), will feature Tom Allman, Accessibility Coordinator from the Election Division of the Secretary of State's Office. He will be discussing accessible voting for blind and disabled persons in Washington State.  I will be interviewing him for the hour, and want as many calls as possible.  This will be the first of two shows devoted to the upcoming elections.  Next week, we'll have someone from a county election group for further information about election places, etc.  But for the secretary of state's office, tomorrow evening, you can call in to ask questions at (206) 615-0414 in the Seattle calling area, or toll free (800) 542-0866 then press (5) from anywhere in Washington.

You can either listen on-line at www.wtbbl.org, or with the special receivers distributed from the library.  And, in case you miss any of the important stuff, listen on Sunday, October 16, at 6:00 because it will be rebroadcast.  And, there won't be a Seahawks game this weekend.  (grin.)

Hope to hear from as many of you as possible.

Bennett Prows