[nfbwatlk] Christmas Party

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Wed Nov 30 06:50:27 UTC 2011

Hello all:
We do still plan to have a holiday party, however, the planned location will not be an option (I just found out this week) Just
as soon as a new location is found, I will send out information hopefully by the end of the week.
Thanks for your understanding.
-Mike Mello
President, Greater Seattle Chapter of the NFBW