[nfbwatlk] Activists want world to stop using the 'R' word; Campaign deems term offensive and derogatory

Rick Willison rick at tjmi.net
Fri May 27 03:07:25 UTC 2011

Jedi and all,

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not defined by my ability to
see or not see.  I am not defined by whether I can hear or not hear.  I am
not defined by how fast I can run or how high I can jump.  I am not defined
by my IQ or lack of it.  I am not defined by the color of my skin or the
country I was born in.  What defines me is who I am in Christ!  No man can
define me.  Only God, who created me, can put a definition on me.  The cool
thing is that He calls me son!  The other things thrown my way are just
words.  They mean little if not nothing to me.  I was created with a destiny
and purpose.  Therefore I am determined to do great things with my life.
Just keepin' it real!
Rick Willison