[nfbwatlk] seeking participants for an interview study

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:37:18 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

My name is Shiri and I am a PhD student in computer science at the
University of Washington where I conduct research in accessibility. I am
looking for participants for an interview study. The interview will be 45 to
60 minutes in length and can be conducted over the phone. We will ask you
questions about patterns of use and concerns about accessibility technology.
Participants must be blind or have low-vision.

Compensation: participants will be given a $30 gift card to one of several
businesses.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Email me at
shiri.azenkot at gmail.com.

Thank you.
shiri