[nfbwatlk] Daylight Savings Time This Weekend Already

Thu Mar 10 23:01:22 UTC 2011

Tired of the dark?  Well, Congress did you a favor in 2007.  It lengthened the days and weeks we are on Daylight Savings time.  So, this Sunday, March 13, 2011, we move our clocks ahead one hour.  We will then have daylight longer than the standard time winter days.  Spring is really *almost* here.  Don't forget to move those clocks ahead on Sunday, or Saturday night for that matter..
/s/
Bennett Prows