[nfbwatlk] Chapter meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:54:39 UTC 2011

Hi Jolynn,

My name is Kris Colcock. I currently live in Port Orchard. Our Kitsap County
Chapter is struggeling at the moment, but we still get together now and
again to try and figure out ways to grow our membership.

Please feel free to give me a call at 206-854-3025 that is my cell number. I
believe we are looking at the last weekend in March for our next get
together. I'll be sure to forward the information as soon as it is
finalized.

Kris Colcock