[nfbwatlk] Humor about the Public and Dog guides

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Thu Jun 30 15:13:14 UTC 2011

I remember this and still like it!

Thank you!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

Cell: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR)
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 07:59
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Humor about the Public and Dog guides

Barbara Pierce first put this article on a list or two about three years
ago.  I just came across it while deleting some material not needed.  Given
the discussion about taking dogs to amusement parks, I thought this little
amusement would help us all get to Orlando in a good frame of mind.  Hope
you enjoy this.

/s/

Bennett Prows