[nfbwatlk] UW looking for early blind participants

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jun 19 00:14:11 UTC 2011

Ione:

Please be a bit more specific re "early blind". Do you mean those who've
been totally blind from birth or does the category include those of us who
had/have light perception and possibly shadow and/or large object perception
but have never seen enough to read, drive or effectively use what we in NFB
call "visual techniques" for daily tasks?

Thanks in advance.

Mike