[nfbwatlk] FW: BARD-Support] Flash Drives versus Cartridges

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:27:24 UTC 2011

I have a thumb drive that is an 8 gb drive and when I insert it into the NLS
player it does not detect it. However, I turn off the player and then I
insert the thumb drive into it, then I turn it on. Once I turn it on the
player detects it and it reads just fine. So my suggestion is that you try
to insert the thumb drive into it while it is switched off then turn it on
and see if it works fine.