[nfbwatlk] Doctorial Research

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Fri Jun 3 00:18:20 UTC 2011

Dear dan and List,

After numerous tries I was unable to get a response when I clicked on her
link.   Perhaps the reason was to do with my blonde roots which I had before
going blind.  I sure hope this set back won't keep me from bathing myself or
cooking those meals I am too depressed to eat.  Maybe our canditate would
find it helpful to review the Pamphlet on the steps on taking a bath written
just for the dirty blind.

Guess I should take my sarcastic self off to do more productive tasks.  Sure
am sorry I coldn't reach it.

KB