[nfbwatlk] Local chapter question

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jan 31 01:44:04 UTC 2011

Humberto:

There is not a chapter of NFBW in or near Yakima.  The only chapter NFBW has east of the Cascades in Washington is the Inland Empire chapter in Spokane.  However, if we can get enough like-minded people interested in starting a NFBW chapter in Yakima, the officers and Board of Directors would be tickled pink to assist.

Mike Freeman, President
NFB of Washington

[Sent via iPhone]