[nfbwatlk] Service animals article out of Portland

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 21 05:01:10 UTC 2011

Mary Ellen:

I understand your qualms.  Yet I fear that unless we do something to provide
assurance that service animals are properly trained, acclimated to society
as it now exists and do what their owners say they do, there will be a
backlash that will result in curtailment of the rights of people with
service animals that will make current discrimination look puny!

Mike