[nfbwatlk] Victor .Reader Stream

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:07:24 UTC 2011

Micro mini SD cards most of the time come with adapter card that is the same
side as standard SD card size.  You put the micro mini SD card into the
adapter which then have micro min SD card in the adapter   then put the
adapter card that has the mini SD card in it both into the device like the
stream. Smart phones take micro mini SD cards.
From
Jacob Struiksma
SD card