[nfbwatlk] Victor .Reader Stream

Wallace woodard wallacewoodard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:55:52 UTC 2011

Hey all I could use some help with my victor stream if there is anyone out
there who can answer my questions. I currently have an 8 Gigabyte sd card
and was wanting to upgrade to a 16 or even perhaps a 32. I bought a 16
gigabyte sandisk sd card off the internet but when i got it in the mail it
turned out to me miniture far too small for the victor reader so I am at a
loss as to what type of card specifically i should be looking for or where i
could purchase it. If anyone out there knows this i would be much
appreciative.
Respectfully, Kyle Woodard
--
Wallace Kyle Woodard IV