[nfbwatlk] FW: Upcoming Community Meetings

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:52:33 UTC 2011

Dear Friend:

I am writing to let you know about some upcoming public meetings regarding
an issue that could affect you as a King County resident.

The  <http://kingcounty.gov/operations/districting.aspx> King County
Districting Committee is hosting a series of community meetings about
redrawing King County Council districts. The meetings are an opportunity to
learn about how population has shifted in King County and to share your
ideas and priorities for Council redistricting, which must be done to
equalize population following each U.S. Census.

The meeting times and locations are:

Monday, May 2, 6:30 p.m.
King County Courthouse
Council Chambers
516 Third Ave, 10th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104

Thursday, May 5, 6:30 p.m.
Kent-Meridian High School
School Library
10020 SE 256th St
Kent, WA 98030

Wednesday, May 11, 6:30 p.m.
Robert Frost Elementary School
Commons Room
11801 NE 140th St
Kirkland, WA 98034

If you have any questions or want more information, I encourage you to visit
the King County Districting Committee's website at
<http://www.kingcounty.gov/districting>
http://www.kingcounty.gov/districting.

As always, please feel free to contact me at (206) 296-1001 or
<mailto:bob.ferguson at kingcounty.gov> bob.ferguson at kingcounty.gov. You can
also find me on  <http://www.facebook.com/CouncilmemberBobFerguson>
Facebook.

Sincerely,

Bob

Bob Ferguson
King County Councilmember
Metropolitan King County Council, District 1
516 3rd Avenue, Room 1200
Seattle, WA 98104
ph: (206) 296-1001 | fx: (206) 296-0198
For more information:  <http://www.kingcounty.gov/ferguson>
www.kingcounty.gov/ferguson

Visit our website to view the latest District 1 eNews

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/promo_guidelines.php#/pages/Councilmem
ber-Bob-Ferguson/64758681807?ref=ts>

  _____

.