[nfbwatlk] WA Sno/King Chapter

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 29 01:09:05 UTC 2011

Hi,
So far, my new job is going fine.  I don't like getting up so early in the
morning, night-owl that I am, but other than that, things are going well.
I've dialed out, searched for info, and talked on live calls but haven't
done all of it myself yet.  I think that will be happening soon.

My kitties evidently sleep during the day while I am gone.  They are quite
lively at night.  I even get pounced on or meowed at at 3:00 AM, which used
to be okay.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com