[nfbwatlk] WA Sno/King Chapter

Humberto Avila hum4avila_71 at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 27 22:56:05 UTC 2011

Hi, My name is Humberto Avila, and I am a member of this list as well. I am
a student in high  school, I am in 12th grade, and I live in Yakima, WA.
Yes, the NFB is a great organization and I love what the NFB does for me and
other students and blind people in general. I really love its philosophy and
I am tied to it. Hope I can meet you soon and meet also other people in this
list if I can go to a chapter meeting.
By the way, which local chapter would be closest to me?

Cheers,  Humberto