[nfbwatlk] WA Sno/King Chapter

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Wed Apr 27 21:13:18 UTC 2011

Hello Marci,
I am new to the organization.
Looking forward to attending both local and the national convention.  This
will be my first but not my last. smile.
Would like to make direct contact. Maybe we can get together at some point.
I'll be watching for the picnic posting.
Take care. you a skype user?
my skype name is warco08.  look me up, we have a small goup that gathers
most every night to hang out.