[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Nfb-idaho] sad news

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Apr 27 00:23:57 UTC 2011

Hi,
This is sad news.  I knew him and Sandy when they lived in Nebraska.  Larry
was working for the National Park Service at the time.  This is sad news.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com