[nfbwatlk] Fwd: [Wcb-l] Perkins Braillers for Sale

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Apr 21 01:22:45 UTC 2011

Hi,
I hope that doesn't mean they are doing less braille.  PURRhaps they're
using a computer and embosser instead of a Perkins brailler???
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com